Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Man I'm not very good at this blog thing yet.  But I'm going to try and get better.  We have a trip planned in April to Puerto Rico.  I've been on a weight loss mission since September 2012 and I've lost 21 lbs.  But about 2 weeks ago I kind of stalled out.  So last week I didn't go to the gym at all.  Today I started back up and am really going to try and zap out another 10 lb loss by our trip.  That would put me at 168 lbs.  Not where I want to be at permanently but I'm determined.  My clothes are fitting much better but they are size 12s and 14s.  When I started back in September I was almost busting out of a size 16 (scary). 

Some of the things I'm looking forward to this summer after losing weight?  Let me give you a little list...

putting on a tank top and not having a big protuding tummy
shorts that fit again
sundresses that don't make me look like a house
more energy
a side view of me riding my motorcycle that doesn't have my tummy hanging over my jeans
a new belt (my XLs are too big now)
looking HOT in my motorcycle vest (last year I could barely keep the darn thing buttoned)
buying a new bathing suit

I love summer veggies so I hope my diet will keep getting better too!  Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment